WARNING: IMAGE INTENSIVE POST
Here's my month of August:
Lavish-ers
Siok & I outside Lavish
Wyn's place before Boulevard
Their Zao Pai Pose, also before Blvd
XX Beauty Contest, outside Blvd
Wyn & I inside Blvd
KTV on Sgp's National Day
Oh, so patriotic. Carts & I
Red & White singing K
Plume, Half of Table 2
Table 1 @ Plume
Ashley's Graduation Day
Unplanned stripes day at Heist

Dinner at Red Ants - Carts Siok Pea & Renn
Adel & Ame
The sole latecomer :/
KTV after Redants - Carts Shan & Renn
Pea & I
Hui Shan & Wyn
Ashley & I at Max Brenners
Dinner at Boba- Tracy & I
Wyn & Hui Shan at Boba
Steamboat - Andrea Ame Wyn
Steamboat - Carts Siok & I
Outside Blvd - Siok & I
Leona & I
Amelia & I
JAGERBOMBS in all its glory
Wyn & her TWO lap dancers
Wyn & I chilling at Siok & Renn's
Us at Lions
Lorraine's 21st Cocktail Party
1,2,5,7 Backwards
Xin, Jenn & I
At Freddo's (With Carts Wyn & Pea)
Hands - Cart Wyn & Pea in order
(: Thank you
For those and for the solo one (that was short lived)
Satisfaction in public
Night photography session - Southgate
Westgate
Flinders
Our remake of the Imagine Me & You Movie poster. (Edited by Wyn)


Siok & I outside Lavish

Wyn's place before Boulevard

Their Zao Pai Pose, also before Blvd

XX Beauty Contest, outside Blvd

Wyn & I inside Blvd

KTV on Sgp's National Day

Oh, so patriotic. Carts & I

Red & White singing K

Plume, Half of Table 2

Table 1 @ Plume

Ashley's Graduation Day

Unplanned stripes day at Heist


Dinner at Red Ants - Carts Siok Pea & Renn

Adel & Ame

The sole latecomer :/

KTV after Redants - Carts Shan & Renn

Pea & I

Hui Shan & Wyn

Ashley & I at Max Brenners

Dinner at Boba- Tracy & I

Wyn & Hui Shan at Boba

Steamboat - Andrea Ame Wyn

Steamboat - Carts Siok & I

Outside Blvd - Siok & I

Leona & I

Amelia & I

JAGERBOMBS in all its glory

Wyn & her TWO lap dancers

Wyn & I chilling at Siok & Renn's

Us at Lions

Lorraine's 21st Cocktail Party

1,2,5,7 Backwards

Xin, Jenn & I

At Freddo's (With Carts Wyn & Pea)

Hands - Cart Wyn & Pea in order

(: Thank you

For those and for the solo one (that was short lived)

Satisfaction in public

Night photography session - Southgate

Westgate

Flinders

Our remake of the Imagine Me & You Movie poster. (Edited by Wyn)

How's that for a comeback?