Friday, September 08, 2006

Fragments

Friday was Beach Club following Siok's birthday surprise (in the toilet i might add). Sioks birthday dinner at Meat & Wine on saturday followed by Boulevard where she had a table . Sunday was DVD night and I got to watch If Only & Serendipity. Monday was KTV night (even though I had no voice), Tuesday Charltons for pool & Lions for drinks before macca's for supper. Wednesday was stay in night to recuperate from lack of sleep & being sick. Thursday (yesterday) was Velour AGAIN (for the 5th week in a row) even though it was raining and I had to walk 6 blocks there.

I realise the above sounds fragmented but Im suffering from yet another ongoing bout of STM (short term memory). & I would put pictures up but I haven't chased after anyone to send me photos and I've also misplaced my own camera which has pictures from Sat @ Blvd. So i'll promise to have them up soon.

Oh yes,
Happy Belated Birthday Andrea & Siok!

Love!