Everyone headed down to Pharmacy Black: Reign In Blood at festival hall last Saturday. No cameras were allowed, & they nearly even told me my camera phone wasn't allowed :$ & then Bubble after that. And even if the music wasn't great, I think you have to agree the company was fantastic (: Oh, I have to admit the suspension was shocking, but at the same time extremely intriguing.
If I wasn't already very sick then you should see me now. My head throbs to the extent I think I should be bedridden for at least the next 48hours. The lymph nodes in my throat are swollen too, I can feel it just by running my fingers across my skin. Everytime I cough I feel sharp pains not only at my throat but in my chest and abdomen too, it's scary. I was meant to be at my doctor's appointment earlier today but I was in Uni & running late and ended up missing it. To add to that for the past two nights I haven't been able to sleep through the night. I think my fever has its moodswings too. :/
To describe my last few days as eventful would be an understatement.
(: It was lunch with Kim yesterday by the State Library under the hot, hot sun before Laksa King in the night. Four cars, 15 people (I think). The sambal kangkong there was the bomb la.
I'm going to go rest my head, because it seems to hurt less when I don't have to hold it up. Please recover before tomorrow. Please please please.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Pierced
at 20:00 Posted by Anonymous