Thursday, September 14, 2006

Strip Search

What would you do If you were to stay home for a whole day because you were sick but refused to stay still and recuperate but instead try to find any and everything do-able without actually leaving the apartment?

In the last 10 hours I have,

Customized 4 singlets, buttons, ribbons and all.
Checked my emails about 20 billion times.
Stared blankly at the screen for a good one hour, at least.
Cooked dinner for four - omelettes, wedges, mash & chicken stroganoff.
Blogged once, now twice
Watched two brainless stereotypical teenage movies on DVD.
Painted my nails in red
Painted Tracy's nails in red.
Painted my nails to purple instead.
Eaten 2 slices of cheese & bread.
Finished the can of peaches along with vanilla icecream.


I'm kinda craving wedges & sour cream again. Seeing as I doubt I'll get any form of undisturbed sleep tonight, Its a good thing tomorrow's the second last day of the semester, not that it matters really. I really feel like I didn't use my brain today. That's both scary and comforting at the same time.

Pictures to end on a better note (before I go off to look for food and watch maybe the remaining 4 DVD's till class at 9). Pictures from my camera that disappeared and resurfaced. Pictures from Siok's birthday at Blvd. Pictures from before Beachclub (OF ME - I know I don't usually post pictures of my vain self so don't mind me If you find them revoltingly narcissistic), Pictures from before we left for Pharmacy, & a picture from today

(: Love.