As of yesterday, I've moved back home. It feels like only just yesterday I'd moved there.
I cleaned, she cleaned, we cleaned. 4 loads of laundry, plus 2 loads already washed and unfolded equals many hours of waiting for laundry to dry then many hours of folding. Packed the living room, our rooms. Cleaned the kitchen, the toilet, and vaccumed. Boy we're good. Hahaha.
And then my mum arrived this morning at about 5.50am. All the cleaning kept me awake, which was a good thing since I planned to stay awake till she got home incase she needed us to go down and carry bags or open the door etc, because knowing myself, once I fall asleep I don't hear phones or anything else for that matter. But still, stupid me fell asleep at arnd 6.30 and didn't even hear my phone ring when she arrived. Instead my sister went down alone with her injured wrist and leg to help. Oops to me.
Now I'm trying to remember what I did on Saturday or Sunday but all I can recall are the places we went to eat etc. Friday was chicken rice, Saturday was Pacific house then supper at 2012, Sunday was nandos. I don't know if thats good or bad. And then today for the first time in i dunno how many days I actually had lunch at lunch time (my sister woke me up).
Nap time then study time.
Sounds good! (:
Monday, October 23, 2006
tart.
at 17:52 Posted by Anonymous