Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Frost-bite


There's nothing like a blast of cold wind to wake you up (sort of anyway) so early in the morning. It's seven in the morning and we're just back from a trip to vic market. Oh boy, it was dark out and so so so freaking cold (the radio said 6degrees) we were talking and exhaling mist and let's not forget, shivering too. It's not that we woke up this early, we weren't asleep yet. Count it as a study break, I was falling asleep at the table.

We're starting to think moshi likes vegetables more than her own doggie food. She polishes off carrots, and we just discovered she's a fan of celery too. If you've ever seen her play with her puppy food, (and she's extremely adorable when she does that) tossing single pieces around everywhere and pouncing on it , you should watch her eat her celery stick.

The sun's just rising now. I ought to be making my way to bed but now I'm just so wide awake. Maybe I can cram another two lectures before nodding off.

Toodles.