HI BABY (:
HI MOSHI BABY.
HI EVERYONE!
Ok, so I'm back in Brunei. It's hot, it's humid, slightly unbearable, but the new entertainment room starts to makes up for it. After a 7 hour midnight flight, a 3 hour transit in Changi, another 2 hour flight and ONE AND A FREAKING HALF HOURS WAITING FOR BAGGAGE.. (us and a couple of brunei-melburnians too), I was finally nearly home.
Everyone keeps saying i've come back extra skinny. My mum especially, so she's put me on a eat-every-two-hours plan. And it's my maid's job to make sure I do eat every two hours. I think I've become much of a pig. Sleeping and eating, sleeping and eating.
Day one, equals yesterday, equals jet-lag day. Napped, went to test drive suzuki swift, didn't like it as much as I thought I would, picked a pearlwhite suzuki sx4 instead, find out the waitlisting is for another 3 months so got one reserved instead. Napped till dinner time, home-cooked food, unpacked, showered, town at night for abit to surprise Jess, which wasn't so much of a surprise cos she found out an hour before we got there, dropped her home to change, drove back to town for supper at Chills and home.
Day two, equals today, equals belated grand-daddy's birthday (it was on wednesday). Dim sum with the cousins for brunch, drop them home in the afternoon, take a nap, get showered and pick sister up from church, Sheraton hotel for dinner at night with the grand-daddy. Nyummm.
Tommorow equals sunday. Sunday is children's church, tomorrow happens to be gift-redemption day (they exchange points they've received for presents/games) at children's church, and i'm painting faces. And that's what I'm doing online, researching designs. Then it's Crocodile beach for a picnic with the cousins, under a big big beach umbrella tyvm.
The internet's so useless, it takes at least 3 mins to load a page. So I'm gonna finish off my research, get some sleep and wake up at 8am to get ready.
Have a good holiday y'all.
Love,
Tiff