Let me grumble.
I have exactly 28 days to write up my History & Philosophy assignment for Darwinism. It might sound like ages still, but I basically have ZERO knowledge to the subject. I think I was slightly deluded when I chose to do the subject. The lectures aren't any help either. I've sat through them but all the terminology they use and subject material have been too much for my little brain and I've absorbed about 1% of everything he's said, which really sucks. It's like reading a research paper and having to read it three times before it starts making sense, only I don't get to sit through the same lecture three times over. I don't understand the subject, I have no background knowledge, I have no clue how to start researching for the essay, heck, I don't even understand the assignment questions. 
If you decide you're nice enough, and you understand the topics, will you please explain them to me? I'd be a really happy girl.
And today I panicked. Haha, Even though I havent yet chosen a topic, I roamed three libraries with a 5 page reading list in hand and emerged an hour and a half later..
With 16 books.
What did I get myself into...
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Crack
at 12:34 Posted by Anonymous
Labels: University