Monday, September 17, 2007

Spring break

IT'S HERE!


Over the weekend I managed to survive on 14 hours of sleep over 4 days, juggling my time between writing my essay and getting out of my apartment.

I've been blessed with such great friends I tell you ;)

Thanks;
W & J, I'll come visit you both soon
L, for helping me with my essay
D, for studying with me at the library
D, for the many msg's and for driving me to church, and to everywhere else
E, for letting me use your apartment as my study space
D & E, for keeping me company while my sister was away


Its been a really really fast paced week, and i'm hoping it'll slow down while the holidays are here. Theres still dfo to look forward to, melbourne show and the weekend at apollo bay with the cell, and of course plenty of studying. I've already caught up with my sleep and played too much psp, next on the list is uni to return my library books and hand in my essay before 5 today.