Friday, September 15, 2006

BLISS

ni zhi dao xing fu de gan jue shi she me ma?

It's like, you've been down for so long that you've kinda forgot what being happy meant, or what being happy felt like. I think I remember now,



I was meant to be getting ready for Beach Club about.. 2 1/2 hours ago. But I sat down infront of my laptop awhile after 10.30pm, wet hair, underwear and a yummy yummy Taco. It took me a total of 1 1/2 hours to eat my taco, my hair's only just about dry, & I'm still in my underwear. Basically I was just plain lazy to go down. That and the fact that knowing that alot of people I might (or might not) know are heading down tonight is scary. The reason is logical to me, but silly at the same time. I may have developed a fear of crowded places.

I just had a flashback to me sitting in my "own space" at apartment 907 about 12 hours back now. It wasn't pretty at all, in fact it was embarrasing. I feel so bad, so thank you again you guys. OH GODDDDDD.


Oh yes, I just realised something. holiday HoLiDaY HOLIDAY (omg -fainted)!! Today's officially DAY 1 of the Melbourne University holidays, which equals my holidays :)