Friday, September 15, 2006

sunshine after the rain

I just wasted my day away. So much heading down to St. Kilda's. Wyn just dropped me home from Siok & Renn's where I crashed the morning/day/evening away. Velour last night with Siok & Gemma, Elevation with Wyn Renn Pea Beckie Adel Jerage & Gemma.

For that short while where I felt no worry in the world, It was worth it.


For last night,
Thank you Gemma. Thank you Wyn. Thank you Renn. Thank you Pea. Thank you Beckie. Thank you Siok.

For just being there. For listening. Even though I may not have made any sense. Even though I wasn't even talking properly, or mumbling between sniffles, or whispering and everything else. For just holding me & being there when I needed someone to tell me eveything would be ok.

& Gemma, Thanks for listening.



Right now, I'm trying very hard to continue typing. After only about 3 hours of sleep my brain is incoherently stringing words together. & Since I realised the last time I ate was sometime exactly 24 hours ago & my VERY SWEET sister is cooking Taco's for me, I shall go take a shower, freshen up & enjoy her cooking.

Here's to day 1 (:


P.S. I hope you're having a blast at your ball (: