Monday, September 25, 2006

MORNING

Morning! (:

I think its scary to be able to sleep so many hours and still feel tired at the end. But I'm finally awake now. I'm supposed to be studying while he's out buying dinner for me (: But I'm online and surfing the net instead. Roadtrip tomorrow anyone?

Melbourne Showground (with adel yt py ashley ame king jenn.l sean christine eric sam hilda another two whose names I can't remember) was very much the same this year, besides being cleaner and having proper buildings this time, the games were the same, the food was the same (but they have NANDO's there now!), the prizes were the same, the show was the same but the company was different. It was fun. Pictures soon. Thank you YT for coming on the ride with me when no one else had the guts to. Haha! (: That and eating (non-stop) was the highlight of my day!

Okok, time to start studying (:

Bye.


P.S. Hello Gemma! I hope you get accustomed to the hot hot weather in SG very very fast! Whenever you actually find the time to be online and read this, email me. Oh, Good luck for your dance auditions ok! (: Love.