I think I've sort of MIA'ed/disappeared into nowhere. I barely spend anytime online anymore so I'm sorry If I havent been making the effort to keep in touch with anyone. I've been caught up in my own little world. This is I think the first time I've step foot into my own apartment in a week.
It was Publicity on Thursday, Beach club on Friday and The Devil Wears Prada on Saturday. Many lunches and dinner with adel makes me happy. Haha. And feeling very very very full. (Come down and disturb me sooooon :))
-
Isn't it funny how some people are just full of it. All talk and no action. You can take it all and get out of my face tyvm (:
There's a limit to everything. I know knew better, I was just stupid enough to fall for the same lies, again. I know in time, I'll eventually forget all of this, go back to my naive and gullible self and everything will go back to the way it was again. Sigh. I wish it wasn't like this.
You and your childish mindset, your double standards. And your pride.
Karma.
(Don't you just wish you knew who I was talking about. Haha)
-
On a lighter note, here's my take on the oh-the-holidays-have-flown-past-yet-again speech. They have gone to i don't know where and even though I can remember the things I've done in the last two weeks in detail I do remember I've had the most fun I think I could have had. As usual way too many late nights and days slept in, movies, dvd's, lunches, dinners, breakfasts after lunch, suppers, lions, roadtrips, blahblahblah. Classes start tomorrow and I'm actually looking forward to having to go to classes, just dreading the need to wake up before 9 each morning.
It's time to print notes, pack my bag and go out again. Haha. Here's to another week (:
P.S. Hello GEMMA, I just read your message. Sorry I havent replied, I haven't been online or home at all, so SMS'ing you is the easiest way! I promise I will soon. (: Love.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
MIA
at 15:00 Posted by Anonymous