HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME (:
Haha. Ok, its two days late, its the 14th now. I've been up to nothing much but sleeping, and sleeping some more to make up for all the energy loss in the last 48hours. Thank you thank you thank you. I had the bestest birthday, really. You guys have made me a happy happy girl.
From;
The movie (World Trade Center) before it was midnight.
The surprise, which ok, I finally admit I was slighty informed about via an overheard conversation and a few sms'es. The cake was lovely, the first surprise was lovely, the second surprise from the people hiding on the balcony was ultra heart-stopping. Thank you Adel, for planning and being the stressed organiser, Ame for the yummy cake, Ashley for being so sneaky and assisting them and providing your place and you know la. And (in alphabetical order) adel, ame, andrea, ashley, beckie, brenton, carmen, jenn, jerage, king, leona, pea, renn, sab, siok, wyn and yenteng for coming (& sleepy and mitsu too)!
Then it was supper at Ling Nam with Ashley Beckie and Wynnie. 4 dishes 4 people. Yums. Satisfaction to the max (:
Then the dinner by the Sth Yarra. Pot luck honeyyyy. (: The weather was perfect, the company was just as good and the food was.. (mostly) OILY! What's not to like (: I hope the glow sticks and sparklers provided enough entertainment. Hahaha. (I even wanted to play musical chairs but there weren't proper chairs, Oh well) Thanks Amelia for helping me decide what to do, Thanks Ashley for telling me I wasn't allowed to not celebrate my birthday and for convincing me I had to. Thanks everyone for bringing food! And of course for even turning up in the first place -everyone listed above minus brenton plus eric ewa and sean andrew kexin lorr jenn & robin (I think thats everyone)!
For all the birthday wishes through messages, calls, emails, etc... THANK YOU. & Thank You again to everyone who made my 19th birthday absofuckinglutely fantabulous! :)
Love.
P.S. More pictures in the next post.
P.P.S. Adel says hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


