I'm trying very hard to recall the way I've spent my last week, since GK. I keep feeling like I've totally wasted the week and it leaves me feeling extremely unaccomplished and guilty.
Sunday night was TGIF with amelia king adel and ashley.
Monday night was YT's surprise outside her apartment.
Tuesday night was YT's birthday dinner at ITO.
Wednesday night was World Trade centre & the surprise.
Thursday night was pot-luck by Sth Yarra.
Friday afternoon was fish & chips at Port Melbourne
and then Friday night The Departed with adel ashley & bernard.
Ok, I should really stop complaining. I havent just been letting the days fly away, I've been having fun, lots of it. Just that the lack of studying is scaring me. I've been rotting on the couch with the laptop since I woke up and thats about 3 hours already. Pictures below, like I promised, then its time to study. Today is my study day! (:
Love.
P.S. I dont have the piccas from TGIF, Yt's surprise and Port Melb yet. So that'll be up as soon as I can get them (:
YT's BIRTHDAY DINNER

MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE


DINNER @ STH YARRA









Saturday, October 14, 2006
Sunny days.
at 16:56 Posted by Anonymous