Saturday, October 28, 2006

the sky is falling.

It rained
Then it hailed
At 5.37AM

HAIL. (:

Did anyone else hear/see it? Sounded like rain falling on an aluminium roof or a tin shed. I was so amused. I mean I've been out and hailed on before but I've never gotten a chance to see what hail looks like because they melt before you get a chance. But this time hidden inside the warmth of my apartment I managed to get a couple of pictures of half melted hail on my windowsill. Boy was it freezing when I opened the window. Imagine little ice spheres. It looked like the mini-bits icecream we had at the Melbourne Show (Adel, what's it called?). Like that but a translucent shade of white.



(The photos are bad, lighting, focus, and you pretty much can't see shit. Just squint a little, look for the tiny white specks. Yeps, thats them.)

Cheap thrills huh.

Time to pack up, time to sleep, its been a long night.

Love.