Thursday, October 26, 2006

lets go on a holiday.

AIR ASIA ROCKS.
(Hahaha, yah right.)

I was just checking the website for AirAsia for flights to Kuching during the holidays. My mum told me about the cheap flights. Yes, my mum. She (without even a hint from me) asked if I wanted to fly to Kuching for a couple of days. Anyway, thats digressing. What I really wanted to say was that just within the ten minutes of searching the site, I found out 3 things. That,

1. Its only RM $19.99 to fly from Miri for Kuching. (That's for me)
2. And then I check and its RM $29.99 to fly from Johor to Kuching. (That's for the Singaporeans)
3. And its RM $49.99 for KL to Kuching. (That's for the KL'ers.)

(The prices were quoted for a week, mid january.) They're all one way prices excluding taxes (approx RM 40 per flight), and all dependent on the dates you fly. I figure I'd only be paying about RM $120 in all, both ways. ANYONE WANNA COME?

(And just a redundant fact),
Its only RM $9.99 to fly to Brunei from KL (SGD $5.99).
(SO WHY NOT COME VISIT ME TOO!)

Oh look at how excited I am for the holidays and the exams aren't even here yet.

Love.