Friday, November 17, 2006

Have a break, Have a Milo-peng :)

.. So, its exactly 13 hours to my 2nd last paper. Last one being next Thursday. I'm up "studying" because I decided to drink V thinking I'd be in the mood for some last minute cramming but then my brain has officially gone on shut down mode in anticipation for the Anatomy paper to be over. So I think I'll be awake for just awhile longer. YT, Pea and Leona are the only ones I know who're still getting through exams so GOOD LUCK and it'll be over before we know it! :)

(& Just in case anyone wanted to know, I'm now an expert on the male and female genitalia. That and the thorax, abdomen pelvis and lower limb regions)

All the talk in my apartment about going on a shopping spree tomorrow night and the general spring-cleaning, which included throwing out old notes/books/textbooks etc... isn't helping. I blame it on my sister having finished her exams one week before to date. At least I have the shopping to look forward to. That and moving back into QV this weekend :)

It'll all be over before I know it. I'll be out of hibernation soon. Till then,


Love,