Friday, December 01, 2006

Home

Helloo :)

I think I owe it to some to actually fill you in on whats been happening, or not. I apologise first up for just disappearing, as some of you called it. I didn’t tell many when I was leaving and like Becki said when I bumped into her on the streets “So, It’s Hi, nice to see you. Goodbye, see you next year?” or somewhere along those lines. And secondly, for the lack of updates recently and which will continue for the next 2 months or so. First up, It's home sweet home, or not really.

It's been pretty mundane in Singapore, besides the food and the shopping. And the weather, yucks is the only way to describe it. Then there was Happy Feet which was just about the only thing I’ve done here that involved being out of my house past dinner time. The food, my mum says I need two stomachs for (which is quite true) and the shopping which I havent really done. I lost my shopping mojo, as Ashley calls it. And I’ve actually been scolded by my mum for not wanting to shop. Add to that the red eyes I’ve acquired since touch down, which I’ve finally bought eye drops for.This isn’t complaining, I am enjoying myself. Entertainment equals the many Chinese and Korean series I’ve yet to watch and maybe shopping soon.

But I admit, I miss melbourne. And you.

I have myself a new passport, which I'm picking up tomorrow) and IC. No more ugly photo. If you've seen my old IC, you'll know what I mean. Maybe If you're real nice I might show you. ANd If you think I would be crazy enough to go to the hair salon to get my hair done before getting my photo taken this time, you're absolutely right. DONT LAUGH!! I even got my photo taken at a studio instead of at the Immigration because from the last experience I know they take ugly photos, and they don't warn you or let you retake!

Anyway, I’ll be without my laptop or without decent internet alot this holiday, hence the future lack of updates. Do drop me an email though because though I seldom find myself online now I do enjoy reading the few emails that do trickle through my inbox. I find it odd yet not surprising I can count the number of people I’ve talked to this holidays with the fingers on my two hands. I promise to try not to disappear.

I think tomorrow, Ill plant my little self in the country club, bring my laptop along to steal borrow the internet. Not that its any different from what I’m doing now using my neighbors internet, which I have to say isn’t anywhere near reliable. I’ll do that, or maybe bowl a couple of rounds. As long as it doesn’t require much use of energy, which excludes swimming indefinitly. Jacuzzi? Tea break or dinner there, or both, I’ll decide tomorrow. Or maybe a massage? Hrmmm.

Love ridden, I've looked at you
With the focus I gave to my birthday candles
I've wished on the lidded blue flames
Under your brow
And baby, I wished for you


Love,