(Click here to listen to the new Damien Rice releases)
Worth the few minutes, really. I'll be hitting the stores once the album is released here. For now though, I've been satisfied. I've got the whole album on my computer :)
Its been a few days of extreme highs and lows. I've been happy for no reason and at the brink of tears for no reason either (and I really mean no reason). The tricks our minds play, it scares me. I still prefer pms angst to pms emo.
Don't worry, Ashley's been treating me very very well. He was the one who found the damien rice album and sent it to me when I said I liked the preview I heard. He was the one who brought me flowers to cheer me up when I wasn't in the best of moods. He's the one that accompanies me to stay up and study through all hours of the night, every night. He's the one who's burnt the newest episodes of the OC and Grey's onto CD for me so I can watch them between study breaks. He's the one who buys me lunches when I'm over. He's the one who drives me crazy. He's the one who frustrates me beyond imagination. He's the one who never replies my sms'es when he's out because he never hears them. But he's also the one who never (almost never) fails to put a smile on my face. Yes, He's very sweet.
Thank you, baby.
Love,
Saturday, November 04, 2006
let the sunshine out
at 18:15 Posted by Anonymous