Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November Loves.

With just a minute before its past minight and its no longer the 8th,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
AMELIA KOE




From the lectures we used go to (or skip) together, balcony "talks", our clubbing days, nando's lunches, shopping trips, sleepovers and everything more. Even if we don't see each other everyday like we used to, your friendship is still something I cherish very much. I feel like we've been through so much these past few years, and we've done so much of it together. I don't know how I would've managed my time in Melbourne without you. No words will ever justify how much it means to have you around. I promise you'll have me around for a lifetime, for you to fall back on when nothing else holds up, for forever. To the few years of friendship and many many more ahead. I heart you DARLING WIFEY! (I'll save the mushy-er parts for the card) & I can't wait for the exams to be over so we can go shopping! (:


And of course,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LEONA HUI



Hello LAO REN! "OMG-SHES-THERE-SHES-THERE, HOW!" and "L-O-V-E"I still remember you as one of the first people who got me to club (@ Castle SOMEMORE). Bad infleunce or not you tell me? It's been great knowing the sober you, even though I think I know the intoxicated one better. Haha. Only joking. I pray hard for you to get all the pretty girls drunk (REALLY), and when I told you pretty girls I meant only the pretty ones ok!! You better get your ass back here next year If not Ill be the one listening to Ashley complain about how much he misses you!


To the both of you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! I'll see you both once I've gotten my exams out of the way.

Lovelovelove,