Hey all, again :)
I'm in a different country yet again, Brunei since just two days ago. As abrupt as my arrival in Singapore, I departed with not much shopping done, not much glorious food eaten, not much of anything at all.
I'm back to driving again, mostly chauferring my mum and sister, and my 9yr old cousin. That and buying $3 dvd's to fill my time. Monday, I start work. Which doesnt sound too appealing other than the fact its gonna help me waste time. But it's only for a week, till I fly off for Christmas.
Recently I've reverted to only being able to eat what I crave, in other words anything else and I'd rather starve then force it down my throat. And today it was noodle soup (like the one they sell opp desert house). And it sent my family into a frantic search for good noodle soup.
And, If you've been wondering what life is like here, just a little inside info for you from yours truly:
Imagine what you'd do if you saw one of these in your back yard? Would you freak (like my maid did)?
That, was in my backyard last night. All of its 2m PLUS length. Poisonous, yes. We didnt find it too amusing but Candy my little Chihuahua on the other hand did. In the end we took the dogs inside while we belted it with golf balls from the kitchen window. We competed to see who could hit its head first (It took four hits on the head before it even nudged just a little bit). We're not inhumane, we would've called the workers to come catch it but they were all asleep so we let it go.
You see, It's really not that mudane after all.
And;
Congrats on Graduating Leonie,
& Get well Pea/Nu-er
All my love,
Hello, Romeo.

