First things first,
Happy (belated) Birthday Sean
Don't get too drunk ok!
Happy (advanced) Birthday Chaz
Drink more, I haven't seen you drunk yet.. Haha!
-
In the last 14 days, I've
- Bought a guitar
- Watched Bourne Ultimatum
- Studied at the biomed library
- Met up with my loves for coffee-date turned dinner
- Watched Mr Cool Guy
- Went to OCF and had maccas for supper
- Studied at CS2 and played wii
- Went to the suburbs had dinner cooked by boys.
- Played poker, watched a rented dvd - Hannibal Rising
- Tried a new church (and really liked it)
- Had shanghai dumplings.
- Cooked roast beef for dinner
- Watched a horror flick - Red Shoes
- Checked out the fed square info centre.
- Had nandos!!
- Studied at home
- Watched My Girl
- Watched Australia vs Argentina at the MCG :)
- Studied at CS till morning
- Studied at the state library
- Watched When A Man Loves A Woman.
--
I've been saving up for a wii for abit now, and almost 2 weeks ago I went out and spent that money on a guitar instead. Ive had to lose the long nails, and I endure painful, red finger tips from learning, but it's really money well spent and I'm really loving it!
I think I've been doing a pretty good job balancing study and play! It's taken plenty of will power to sit down and study, and I never was able to do it in the past. I've been studying once morning classes are over, at home, at the biomed library, at the state library, at friends places , and it's allowed me to have my nights off (with the exception of tuesday after the game where we studied till 5 in the morning). So smart right? (:
Well, today marks the completion of part one of my busiest week in the semester - the paper wasn't too bad, we'll see how it turns out! Once I hand in tomorrow's report, it's part 2 accomplished. Leaving the final part, the HPS essay (the one I've been struggling with) due on monday. My aim's to get it done by friday so my holiday can start!
That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day. 2 Corinthians 4:16
Even if I'll have to study while enjoying spring break, I'm really looking forward to it!
Studying plans include the medical microbio midsem (02/10), researching and preparing for an oral presentation (05/10), researching for the next HPS essay and of course studying for the finals (which are in 7 1/2 weeks!!).
Have a great spring break!
Love,
P.S. It's BAFN (Bring a friend night) at OCF this week, anyone interested in coming?